Introducing the world’s first touch screen BlackBerry only from America’s largest 3G network, Verizon Wireless. At work or at play, the BlackBerry® Storm™ keeps you connected to both sides of life. The breakthrough SurePress™ touch screen with a tactile click response allows you to accurately navigate within every advanced feature that’s packed in the Storm including a music player, 3.2 megapixel camera and a true Internet web browser. Plus, enhance your productivity with email, MS Office document support and advanced global capabilities, and keep connected with social tools like Instant Messaging and pre–loaded Facebook and Flickr applications.
Business customers (5 or more lines of service) interested in purchasing a global calling plan or global feature with the BlackBerry Storm must call a sales representative at 1–800–899–4249. If you are not a business customer, you will be able to purchase a global calling plan or feature by visiting a retail store or calling 1 800 2 JOIN IN.
- Network Support: Dual–band 800/1900 MHz CDMA/EV–DO Rev. A networks; Quad–Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks Single–Band: 2100 MHz UMTS/HSPA networks
- SIM Card: pre–installed in BlackBerry® Storm
- Memory: 128MB Flash Memory, 192MB RAM, 1GB On–board memory
- BlackBerry 4.7 Desktop Software Integrated Email, Phone, SMS, Browser, Calendar, Address Book, and additional organizer applications
- BlackBerry Internet Solution (BIS) – integrate up to 10 personal email accounts
- BlackBerry Enterprise Solution (BES) – works to provide functionality such as single mailbox integration, remote address book look–up and more
- SurePress™ touch screen with portrait and landscape views
- Display: High resolution (480x360 pixel), 3.25" color, TFT LCD. Supports over 65k colors
- microSD™ memory card support: 8GB SanDisk® card installed (device supports up to 16GB)
- On–Screen/virtual keyboard – portrait SureType and multi–tap; QWERTY landscape.
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera w/Flash, auto–focus and Video Capture
- Integrated speaker and microphone, Hands–free headset capable (3.5mm 4 Pole)
- Media Player – videos, music, games and more...
- Bluetooth® (v2.0) including A2DP for Stereo sound
- Ring Tones: Polyphonic + vibrate
- Text, Picture, Video and Instant Messaging
- VZ Navigatorsm for spoken turn–by–turn directions
- Visual Voice Mail compatible
- BroadbandAccess Connect capable (Windows only)
- Instant Messaging applications for BlackBerry
- V CAST Music with Rhapsody® (subscription & PC downloads)
- Password protection and Keyboard lock
- Device Insurance is available
- Dimensions: 4.43" (H) x 2.45" (W) x 0.55" (D)
- Weight: Approximately 5.47 oz. including battery
- Standard Lithium Cell (1400 mAh)
- Usage: Up to 270 minutes of talk time OR
- Standby: Up to 372 hours
- SAR Information: 0.50 W/kg at ear; 0.57 W/kg on body
- Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3